9kg "Class D" Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
FALCON’s Class D Fire Extinguisher are effective against Metal Fires. By applying the Class D Powder on molten metal, it effectively removing oxygen from the surfaces of the burning metal and fuses to form into crust which effectively cancel the fire.
Class D Fire Extinguisher comes with a special Unique lance applicator designed to allow the powder to fall gently over the fire to prevent burning content from spreading.
- Suitable for Class D fires
- Available in 9kg size
- Suitable for industrial use
- BS EN 3-7:2004+A1:2007
Out Of Stock!
Please enter your email address below to receive an update once this product restocks.
How it works:
The dry powder extinguishes the fire due to a chemical reaction with the flame. When it is applied to hot and smoldering surfaces, the particles swell to form a barrier to snuff out oxygen from the source fire, thus preventing re-ignition. The Dry Powder is also a poor conductor of electricity which provides the operator with a heat shield along with a fast knock out effect.
- 5 YEARS OF SHELF LIFE from production date
- 1 YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER WARRANTY from date of purchase
- High quality product
- Corrosion resistant high grade valve
- Polyester external coating
- Easy gauge testing (with needle test)
- Squeeze grip operation
- Corrosion resistant finish
- Protective plastic base
- Highly effective against metal fires, including Lithium when in the form of powder or swarf
- Unique lance applicator designed to allow the powder to fall gently over the fire
What’s in the box:
- 1 x 9KG D Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x J Bracket (Installation Not Included)
|Size||181(Ø) x 606(H)mm|
|Extinguishing Medium||D Dry Chemical Powder|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C to 60°C|
|Working Pressure||14 Bar|
|Min. Discharge Range / Time||3 Meters / 40 sec|