FALCON System 21 Fire Alarm Panel - 8 Zones
FALCON fire alarm control panel can function as main and/or sub panels in network system with a choice from 4 up to 80 zones panel available in a single unit and a maximum of 32 sub panels can be added on to the network. An alternative to the network system, FALCON System 21 series will work seamlessly in the conventional looping systems and are compatible with other manufacturer’s panels on the looping systems.
Extended Auxiliary Functions are also available upon request.
- Individual Zone Isolation Facilities Easy Operation
- Detailed and Clear Indicators on the Panel
- Fully Compliant with European Standard & Singapore Standard
- Minimum Wiring Works are required with the Network Facility
- Dry Contact Output for Fire, Faults, Pumps Status & AVF
Out Of Stock!
Please enter your email address below to receive an update once this product restocks.
Common fires are often linked back to electrical systems and wiring. To better mitigate such risks, a fire control panel must be installed. An essential component of a fire alarm system, the fire control panel receives notification from sensors of potential operational issues and potential fires.
FALCON fire alarm control panels were developed to efficiently alert any case of fire, faults and failure. It has a user-friendly interface to control the extensive range of functions and the panels can be used in various applications from small to large projects, such as commercial buildings, condominiums, industrial places, institutional buildings, and car park buildings.
- Individual zone isolation facilitates for easy operation
- Five alpha numeric 7 segment LED displays provide bright indication about the nature of faults and alarms [display Fire Zone ,Fault Zone, Isolate Zone, AVF & Network related faults]
- Individual dip switches settings to enable/disable AVF, 3-min Alarm, Status o/p, Decam, Battery Fault, Buzzer Intermittent by-pass
- Individual walk test mode facility
- Each zone can be programmed for AVF
- On AVF mode, the alarm zone number will be displayed until the system is reset
- The scrolling display indicates zone faults/isolation/status fault/fuse faults and auxiliary faults
- In the event of fire, the panel will indicate affected zones only
- Relay dry contact outputs for Fire, Faults, Pumps Status and AVF are available for System Status Monitoring via Auto dialer, SMS System and Web Camera
- Indicators test facility with battery voltage indication
- Within a Network System and Looping System, the Sounder Silence can be controlled via Main Panel or affected Sub Panel. Within a Network System, indication on the affected Sub Panel can be viewed on the Main Panel
- The system monitors the inside panel temperature, battery condition, charger voltage & total power failure
FALCON Fire Alarm System Services in Singapore
Driven by the mission to protect life, property and the environment through prevention, preparedness, and fire emergency response, FALCON provides fire alarm system solutions and services that suit your needs. With our expertise in the fire prevention industry, FALCON manufactures our own fire alarm control panels, and other related products such as fire extinguishers to ensure the completion of your fire protection system.
Widely adopted in residential and commercial spaces, consult with us to get the right fire alarm system for your project. Our experienced team will ensure that industry standards are met while equipping your residential or commercial space with a fire alarm system.
|Type||Wall Mounting Type|
|Max No. of Zones||80 Detector Zones|
|Main Power Supply||230VAC + 10%-15%, 50/60Hz|
|Auxiliary Power Supply||Sealed Lead Acid Battery, Capacity: Max 7AH, 12AH, 17AH, 24AH |
Trickle Charging System, Charge Current: Max 2.5A
Battery Full Charge (Charging cut-off function)
|Circuit Voltage||24VDC (Constant Voltage Power Supply) |
24VDC (Constant Voltage Power Supply)
5VDC (Constant Voltage Power Supply)
3.8VDC (Trickle Charging System)
|Power Consumption||8 Zone (170mA), 48 Zone (520mA), 80 Zone (800mA)|
|Nominal Alarm Veification Time||140 Seconds (Alarm Retard State: 20 Seconds, Alarm Confirmation State: 20 Seconds)|
|Ambient Temperature||-5°C to 45°C|
|End of Line Device||6.8kΩ, 1/2W|
|Main Material (Enclosure)||Steel Plate|
|Finish||Baked Melamine (Munsell : 5R4/13) semi glare|