1kg AB Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
FALCON’s AB Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers are multipurpose extinguishers suitable for extinguishing Class A, B, and C fires. These are widely used in commercial buildings, industrial plants, workshops, laboratories, schools, cars, and homes.
- Suitable for Class A, B & C fires
- Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9kg sizes
- Suitable for home and commercial use
- Setsco Certified
- LPCB Certified
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
Out Of Stock!
Please enter your email address below to receive an update once this product restocks.
In Singapore, the Class ABC Fire Extinguisher is also known as an AB Fire Extinguisher. This is because Class C Fires are typically easily extinguished by simply killing the power, which includes either turning off the switch or circuit breaker. If the Fire persists because the surroundings (Socket etc.) caught on fire, it would then be classified as either a Class A or B Fire.
How it works:
The dry powder extinguishes the fire due to a chemical reaction with the flame. When it is applied to hot and smoldering surfaces, the particles swell to form a barrier to snuff out oxygen from the source fire, thus preventing re-ignition. The Dry Powder is also a poor conductor of electricity which provides the operator with a heat shield along with a fast knock out effect.
- SETSCO/SCDF Approved Fire Extinguisher
- 5 YEARS OF SHELF LIFE from production date
- Suitable for Commercial and Residential use
- ABC Dry Powder Extinguisher to extinguish typical home fires
- Wide range of sizes
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase
- FALCON’s ABC Dry PowderFire Extinguishers
- Quality Assurance: 1 to 1 exchange for any pressure gauge damage during the delivery process
What’s in the box:
- 1 x 1KG ABC Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher
|Size||85(Ø) x 300(H)mm|
|Total Weight||1.95 KG|
|Extinguishing Medium||ABC Dry Chemical Powder|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C to 60°C|
|Working Pressure||15 Bar|
|Test Pressure||27 Bar|
|Min. Discharge Range / Time||3 Meters / 12 sec|